Z+87/R: ZERO PLUS Riggers Harness
The ZERO PLUS Riggers harness delivers on both performance and value with a simpler and more lightweight design than the ZERO PLUS Isotower Harness. The clever tower design makes it suitable for a multitude of working applications including tower work, pole work, linesman, rescue, industrial height safety and work in confined spaces.
With its new ergonomic design this riggers harness combines the practicality of the tower design with rescue features, making this a comfortable and easy fitting harness. The harness also features fall arrest and positioning attachment points which connect the work positioning saddle and waist belt. This ensure that the user’s weight is evenly distributed between the waist belt and saddle for maximum comfort.
Breathable mesh fabric in the waist belt and positioning saddle gives the wearer support and comfort with quick connect, fully adjustable buckles for the ultimate fit. The ZERO PLUS riggers harness also includes a supportive waist band with a reflective panel for better visibility.
ZERO PLUS riggers harness features
- Lightweight design, fully adjustable for ultimate fit
- Central multi-purpose front fall arrest attachment point
- Soft rescue retrieval attachment points on shoulders
- Includes side work D positioning attachment points plus tower work positioning side rings
- Rear dorsal attachment point with Velcro stowage system when not in use
- Padded saddle seat for comfort during long periods of work
- Extra wide padded waist belt, moisture wicking lining for comfort
- Reflective back panel for increased visibility
- Quick connect buckles to chest and leg with adjustments providing correct and secure fit
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength. The webbing is designed to be water and oil resistant
- Velcro covered labeling for long term inspections
- Supplied with forged steel hardware
- FREE Safemaster® Harness Gear Backpack, worth $45
- Available in size M-XL and XXL
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN 361, EN 358, EN 813, CE regulations & standards
|Sizes||M-XL (Waist 82-102cm), XXL (Waist 96-122cm)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||39x41x17 (WxHxL)|
|Product Weight||M-XL (2.5kg), XXL (2.6kg)|
|Material||Polyester webbing, Steel hardware|
|Features||Quick connect buckles, Dorsal extension, Work positioning, Groin strap, Saddle strap, Rescue retrieval points, Shoulder & leg padding|
|Applications||General fall arrest, Work positioning, Confined space, Linesman, Tower work|
|Testing||ZERO equipment is manufactured and tested to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO9001:2008|
|Product Warranty||3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, EN 361, EN 358, EN 813, CE|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.