TEMPLINK 3000: TEMPLINK 3000 Temporary Anchor
TEMPLINK 3000 Temporary Anchor is a temporary multi-directional roof anchoring device that can be installed onto a metal or tile roof.
The TEMPLINK is an extremely useful item for any person wishing to do roof maintenance where there is no permanent safety anchors. Ideal for fixing through existing holes in metal sheet roofing.
It’s lightweight compact design enables easy manoeuvring to desired location.
- Durable stainless steel material
- Easy to install and remove
- SafetyLink TempLink 3000 is a one person anchor and rated to fall arrest
- Designed to absorb energy when a fall is arrested (with integral shock absorber), minimising damage to the structure and reducing the risk of personal injury
- Detailed, easy to read installation instructions
- Requires six fixings of size 14-10 (hex head) roofing screws, each fixing no closer than 100mm apart into solid structure
- Can be used in conjunction with AZ-160 ZERO Tether Plate Diversionary Temporary Anchor to reduce the risk of a pendulum effect in the event of a fall
- Compact, portable and lightweight, supplied with carry bag
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1 regulations & standards
Installing TEMPLINK 3000 on metal/tile roof
|Product Code||TEMPLINK 3000|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||27x28x7 (WxHxL)|
|Applications||General fall arrest|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.
AP145S: SPYDA Temporary Anchor Point Kit- Screw Fix
SPYDA temporary anchor point, Screw fix is ideally suited for builders, roofers and maintenance p…
AZ-160: ZERO Tether Plate Diversionary Temporary Anchor – 500mm
Tether Plate Diversionary Temporary Anchor provides a safe secure diversionary temporary anchorag…