AZ-160: ZERO Tether Plate Diversionary Temporary Anchor – 500mm
Tether Plate Diversionary Temporary Anchor provides a safe secure diversionary temporary anchorage point for metal roofing tasks, both fall arrest and travel restraint. This device gives the operator the advantage of a 360° working area on the roof surface with continuous travel restraint protection.
Not intended as a primary fall arrest anchorage.
- Rated for one person use, 15kN
- Simple and effective
- It can be used on metal clad roofs fixing directly to the metal surface with a minimum of x3 recommended roof screws
- It can also be used on trimdeck roofs
- Use only as diversionary anchor which is supported by fall arrest anchor point
- The AZ-160 is only one part of safety system. AZ-200 ZERO Temporary T-Bar Roof Anchor or TEMPLINK3000 Temporary Anchor must be used in conjunction with this device in order to operate safely in travel restraint or fall arrest mode
- Full fitting and instructions included for installation and use
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.4 regulations & standards
|Package Dimensions (cm)||50x7x4 (WxHxL)|
|Rating||One person- 15kN|
|Applications||Fall arrest, Fall restraint, Work positioning|
|Testing||ZERO equipment is manufactured and tested to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO 9001:2008|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.4|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must unused and in its original condition.
AP145S: SPYDA Temporary Anchor Point Kit- Screw Fix
SPYDA temporary anchor point, Screw fix is ideally suited for builders, roofers and maintenance p…
TEMPLINK 3000: TEMPLINK 3000 Temporary Anchor
TEMPLINK 3000 Temporary Anchor is a temporary multi-directional roof anchoring device that can be…