AZ-200: ZERO Temporary T-Bar Roof Anchor
Temporary T-Bar roof anchor provides simple and effective way for roof access onto sheet metal roofs. Fits to edge of the roof sheeting (in gutter line) with simple cam clamps to hold in place. By attaching a ropeline and throwing the rope to the opposite side of the roof, it means workers can access the roof area and add other fall arrest anchorages on the upper roof area as required.
- Fall arrest rated for one person use, 15kN
- Does not require any fixings
- Only suitable for sheet metal roofing with a minimum of 0.42m thickness in the following profiles- Custom orb, Trimdek, Spandek and Klip-Lok 406 & Klip-Lok 700 provided ridge-capping is secured in place with roof screws per manufacturer’s instructions
- It is NOT suitable for tiled, shingled, aluminium sheet, asbestos or decramastic roofs
- Use only on roofing which is sound and well fixed
- To be used in conjunction with AZ-160: ZERO Tether Plate Diversionary Temporary Anchor
- Essential anchor for any worker that needs to access rooftops such as plumbers, servicing technicians, installers, painters
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.4 regulations & standards
|Product Dimensions (cm)||49x50x12 (WxLxH)|
|Material||Powder coated steel|
|Rating||One person- 15kN|
|Features||Used on metal roofs, No fixings required|
|Applications||Fall arrest, Fall restraint, Work positioning|
|Testing||ZERO equipment is manufactured and tested to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO 9001:2008|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.4|
We ship using various courier companies based on the delivery location and or the size of the order. Best efforts are made to deliver goods to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow extra few business days for delivery.
We offer Free Standard Delivery for order over $300 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Australia Wide.
Safemaster offers a 30-day Return Policy on all goods that are unused and in re-saleable condition.
AP145.10: SPYDA Temporary Anchor Point Kit- Screw Fix
SPYDA temporary anchor point, Screw fix is ideally suited for builders, roofers and maintenance p…
TEMPLINK 3000: TEMPLINK 3000 Temporary Anchor
TEMPLINK 3000 Temporary Anchor is a temporary multi-directional roof anchoring device that can be…
AZ-160: ZERO Tether Plate Diversionary Temporary Anchor – 500mm
Tether Plate Diversionary Temporary Anchor provides a safe secure diversionary temporary anchorag…