Roof Harness Kits
Safemaster offer a safe, reliable and easy way to simplify the safety equipment you need. Our specialists have carefully designed a wide range of harness kits to suit your various work at height demands while keeping the budget in check.
- Order Picking & EWP Harness Kit – An excellent all-round harness kit for order picking and for all operators/users of elevated work platform (EWP) that requires workers to work from height.
- Economy Roofers Kit – An easy and economical harness kit that contains all the essential equipment needed for general roofing jobs, where a permanent safety line system is not in place.
- Roofers Kit – Contains a complete range of value-added personal and fall protection equipment that meet most roof workers needs and a variety of working-at-height requirements.
- Scaffolders Kit – A high quality and excellent value height safety kit for scaffolding and rigging work applications, enabling the worker to attach to scaffolding for safe movement and work efficiency.
- Windmill Harness Kit – Designed for users working on ladders not equipped with a fall arrest system for working on windmills, wind turbine generators and electricity pylons
- Temporary Static Line Kit – An excellent kit for a large degree of side movement work when this movement cannot be covered by the use of a lanyard or drop line. Adjustable horizontal static lifeline with 20m webbing.
- Construction Harness Kit – Designed for limited movement applications such as elevated work platforms and general construction jobs, where a permanent safety line systems or anchors may or may not be in place. The kit is completed with self-retractable lifeline/arrester (SRL) provides a safer workplace and minimises the chance of entanglement while working.
- Premium Multi-Purpose Kit – An all in one harness kit offering you a safe, reliable and easy way to simplify the safety equipment you need for most working-at-height applications.
No products were found matching your selection.