613M2016: 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit NEX® Cross-Over Harness
ExoFit NEX™ harnesses are the most advanced harnesses in the industry. They’re the culmination of 3M experience with ExoFit™ and ExoFit™ XP, ongoing research and the incorporation of new materials and innovative features.
ExoFit NEX™ harnesses are designed using materials that is lightweight, long lasting and for ultimate comfort.
3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit NEX® Cross-Over Harness has a front & rear Tech-Lite™ aluminium D-rings, Duo-Lok™ quick connect buckles, Revolver™ vertical torso adjusters, non-slip hybrid comfort padding, suspension trauma straps, impact indicator and REPEL™ technology webbing.
The Cross-Over style is ideal for women worker, suitable for use as a professional general purpose harness in rigging, ladder climbing and confined space access work.
- Hybrid comfort padding on shoulders, back and legs- the lightweight, moisture wicking, and breathable padding won’t move or slip, keeping the wearer comfortable at all times
- Large stand-up Tech-Lite™ aluminum Dorsal D-ring ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system
- Large fall arrest rated frontal Tech-Lite™ aluminum D-ring
- Tech-Lite™ aluminum is extremely lightweight alloy commonly used in military and aerospace offers a higher level of security and comfort
- Duo-Lok™ quick connect buckles on chest and leg straps, lightweight one-handed use with memory-fit web-lock ensures fast, non-slipping connections
- REPEL™ technology webbing- water repellent to reduce attraction of mould and dirt, has up to 5 times more abrasion resistance
- Reflective material on legs, chest, shoulders and back for greater visibility in dark and dangerous environments
- Ultra-soft edging to make sure the harness doesn’t rub or chafe
- Built-in lanyard keepers, easy holstered snaphooks breakaway to avoid trip hazard
- Built-in carrying pocket to hold and protect a mobile phone, camera, or other items
- Rigid hip padding loops to prevent equipment pouches from sagging and reduce abrasion in vulnerable areas
- Revolver™ vertical torso adjusters, simple and fast adjustments that eliminate loose ends and lock into place, preventing slippage
- Confined space/retrieval attachment points
- Impact Indicator- Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness for prior damaging impact loads
- Integrated suspension trauma straps
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™
- Free harness storage backpack
- 30 Day Comfort guarantee
|Product Code||S (613S2016), M (613M2016), L (613L2016), XL (613XL2016)|
|Sizes||S, M, L, XL|
|Features||Frontal and rear large D-rings, Confined space loops, Fully adjustable shoulder & leg straps, Quick connect buckles, Impact indicator|
|Material||Repel™ technology webbing|
|Applications||General fall arrest, Rigging, Ladder climbing and Confined space|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1:2007|
Default delivery content here.