AZ-800: ZERO Wire Lanyard with Shock Absorber
Wire Lanyard is made of 8mm steel cable with polyamide webbing energy absorber, which is be used only with retractable type 2 fall arresters in accordance with fall arresters manual.
Designed for horizontal use. Suitable for use over edges such as rolled steel profiles, wooden beams or cladding, rounded roof parapets.
- Total length of roof lanyard and connectors shall not exceed 2m
- 8mm steel cable lanyard
- Polyamide webbing shock absorber inside aluminium casing
- The anchor point must be at least 3m from the edge along which the user operates, and fall clearance must be sufficient for the total fall factors associated with the retractable type fall arrester
- For horizontal use and drop over edge
- Used only with retractable type 2 fall arresters
- In case of very cutting type edges such as edges with burrs, unclad rusty steel girders or sharp concrete edges; an edge protector should always be mounted
- When connecting, position the energy absorber end to safety harness
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1, EN 354, EN 355, EN 359 regulations & standards
|Package Dimensions (cm)||48x12x9 (WxHxL)|
|Material||Steel cable 8mm, Polyamide webbing shock absorber|
|Applications||Used only with retractable type 2 fall arresters|
|Testing||ZERO equipment is manufactured and tested to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO9001:2008|
|Product Warranty||3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.1, EN 354, EN 355, EN 359|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must unused and in its original condition.
CR-210: ZERO Retractable Inertia Reel- Stainless Steel Cable 6m/10m/15m
Inertia reel in stainless steel cable is a self retracting lifeline with rugged metal case. It is…
CR-240: ZERO Retractable Inertia Reel- Galvanised Cable 6m/10m/15m
ZERO Retractable Inertia Reel is a self retracting lifeline with side entry cable for smooth work…