TM-9: ZERO Aluminium Confined Space Tripod 229cm with Chain & Bag
The ZERO Aluminium Confined Space Tripod is a multifunctional power package on three legs. It is ideal for lifting loads, assisting in access to confined spaces, as well as for securing and rescuing people. The tripod offers complete safety without having to be anchored to the ground.
It is widely used various industries such as utilities, manufacturing, construction, agriculture and etc.
- Easy to use, the tripod offers complete safety without having to be anchored to the ground
- Lightweight, high-strength aluminum construction
- The head is aluminium alloy with four attaching points, and includes pulley
- Adjustable telescopic length legs with chain or webbing to use between tripod legs
- Adjustable length legs and chain webbing between legs, ideal for uneven surfaces
- Rubber pads on feet to assist in stability by holding legs securely in place
- Ideal for applications in tanks, manholes and other vertical entry work practices
- Supplied complete with Tripod PVC carry bag
- Confined space working area 140 – 213cm
- Height 147 – 229cm, Length 119 – 182cm
- Folded size 175 x 23 x 23cm
- Rated to 500kg
- Weighs 16.5kg
- ZERO Tripod wire winch, full body harness and spreader bars are available to complete a confined space kit, extras are not included with the tripod and are priced separately
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891, EN 795:1996, B+A1:2000 regulations & standards
|Size||140cm - 213cm (working area)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||172x25x24 (WxHxL)|
|Material||High-strength aluminum construction|
|Testing||ZERO equipment is manufactured and tested to conform to International and Internal Standards and quality controlled according to ISO9001:2008|
|Product Warranty||3 years from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891, EN 795:1996, B+A1:2000|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.