496: MILLER Anchor Grips
The MILLER Anchor Grip is a portable and reusable anchorage connector designed for use in concrete applications. A variety of connecting devices including shock absorbing lanyard or self-retracting lifeline can be attached to the Anchor Grip.
The MILLER Anchor Grip is great if you need to tether yourself while working at heights, set up a horizontal safety line or other such activities.
- MILLER Anchor Grip is inserted into a properly-sized, cured concrete hole to establish a safe temporary anchor point
- Reusable, can be removed and simply re-installed in a new location
- Designed for vertical or overhead/ceiling surface applications
- 497 suits dual user when used with a horizontal lifeline system
- Constructed from stainless steel, aluminium and other non-corrosive materials for a longer service life
- Designed for use in cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 3,000 psi as a single-user fall protection application
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.4 regulations & standards
|Product Code||496 (19mm Dia. Hole) / 497 (25.4mm Dia. Hole)|
|Package Dimensions (cm)||496 (29x6x6) / 497 (38x6x6) (WxHxL)|
|Material||Stainless steel, Aluminium and other non-corrosive materials|
|Rating||496 (One person) / 497 (Two person with temporary static line)|
|Technical||Tensile Strength: 496 (22kN) / 497 (44kN)|
|Hole Size: 496 (19mm) / 497 (25.4mm)|
|Cured Concrete Compression Strength: At least 3000 psi|
|Applications||General construction, Concrete applications|
|Product Warranty||1 year from date of purchase subject to correct use and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations|
|Inspection & Maintenance||Inspection is required every 6 months by a competent height safety equipment inspector in accordance with manufacturers specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1|
|Standards Met||AS/NZS 1891.4|
We ship our products using various courier companies based on the delivery location and the size of your order. Our team take every effort to try and ensure your purchase gets to you in the shortest possible time.
The below estimated delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AWST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery time frames|
|Perth Metro areas||1 – 2 business days|
|Eastern States||5 – 7 business days|
For NT, Far North QLD, TAS and remote country area customers, please allow a few additional business days for delivery.
We offer free standard delivery Australia wide for personal protective equipment orders over $300 and have a 30-day return policy. Please note, to return a product it must be unused and in its original condition.
AP145S: SPYDA Temporary Anchor Point Kit- Screw Fix
SPYDA temporary anchor point, Screw fix is ideally suited for builders, roofers and maintenance p…
TEMPL003: TEMPLINK 3000 Temporary Anchor
TEMPLINK 3000 Temporary Anchor is a temporary multi-directional roof anchoring device that can be…